2 Weeks Post-Op There's Hardness, I can Feel the Implant at Bottom of Left Breast, Normal?

I'm two weeks post op, I had 380cc silicone with incision under the breasts, sub-glandular. I'm a little worried about my left breast, it's dropped first and is filling out nicely but at the bottom of the breast where the incision is I can really feel the implant, it feels really hard through the skin and hurts when I push up it doing my massages. I can't really feel the implant on the other side. Is this normal?

Post Breast Implants

+1

Thank you for your question. Breasts usually descend down at different times, usually the implant on the non dominant side drops first as that muscle is used less, and less inflammation.  Why did you choose sub glandular over sub muscular?  Usually we only do these for athletes who are competing and don't want the ripple to show.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Palpable implant

+1

Yes, it can be normal to feel the implant along the lower pole, but it also may not be normal and may be at risk of exposure. Best to see your surgeon.

Feeling implant

+1

What you are feeling may be normal. You have two different breasts.  It is quite normal to be able to feel the implants. I would suggest that you discuss your concerns with your surgeon, and let him/her examine you to make sure you are properly healing.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon