Is Hardness in One Breast a Sign of Capsular Contracture?

Do I have capsular contracture if after 11 days my right breast is harder than my left? I started doing arm exercises and stretching on day 7 and most of my pain is on my side under my armpits, and on my right side the pain actually wraps around into my upper back.

I had the incision done underneath my breast which is hard, as well as the sides of my breast and the front of my right breast. The front of my left breast is nice and soft. If I have capsular contraction can I reverse it?

Unlikely to be capsular contracture, but possible

+1

Early capsular contracture is not common but it can happen. You could also have a fluid collection in there, so I'd be sure your surgeon has seen you and checked things out. Follow your surgeon's direction as to how you should proceed. Fresh post-operative patients should be managed by their surgeon to ensure the best results.

Orange Plastic Surgeon