Hardness and Itchy Lumps in Cheek After Voluma- Normal?

I had voluma in cheeks 3 weeks ago. Right cheek was great with no probs but the left cheek immediately developed moderate swelling, hardness and 2 small lumps near to injection site. Swelling has subsided, the hardness is reducing slowly. However, the lumps are still present and feel itchy. I also feel a slight ache on that side of the face due to the hardness and itchiness. Luckily the lumps are not visible I saw doctor after 1 week and he reassured me things would improve, but im very worried!

Lumps after filler

+1

The small lumps you may be feeling may be filler product. Sometimes they can be massaged out, but I would follow the instructions of your doctor.