Hardness After Smart-lipo?

I had smart lipo on my inner and outer thighs 2 weeks ago. Some areas, feel harder than others. I still have some bruising though the areas that are bruised aren't necessarily the areas which are hard. My question is very specific - does hardness mean the area is still swollen and enlarged in size? Will the areas that are hard continue to decrease in size or will they just soften with no decrease in size? My surgeon told me that I should reach my final size 2 weeks post surgery. Thank you.

Firmness after liposuction

+1
Swelling can contribute the the firmness you're feeling and this can last for a few weeks. The final result can usually be assessed at 3-4 months.

Lipo and hardness

+1

The hardness may represent swelling or fat necrosis. Without an exam it is hard to say. Certainly, you will not have the final result two weeks after the procedure. This will take a few months.