Hardening of Breast After Ruptured PIP Implant Removal, 7 Weeks Post Op?

I had fluid build up on both breasts shortly after surgery, right breast swelled up very large so surgeon drained 'old' blood from it. Left breast went down & has now filled with fluid again, & right one is very hard and much larger and looks almost like implant is still in! Surgeon scanned them and said draining them could cause infection so leave and let body absorb, or fluid may solidify and stay there but wouldn't cause a problem. I'm concerned about the hardening of breast, your thoughts please

Fluid Collections After Implant Removal

In general, fluid collections that are significant should be drained.  If the collections persist for a longer period of time they can form a rind and a cavity.