Should I be worried if one breast is hard in places and warm to the touch after Breast Reduction? (photos)

Had a br 12 days ago. The left side was "fuller" right away but now it seems to be more tender, warm to the touch and hard in a area or two. It does not seem to appear to be getting bigger but the warmth worries me and the "harder" areas I had implants before, the left one broke so I opted for both to be removed then have a BR. I have been getting headaches and some hot flushes /chills no temp though so far. Thank you

Should I be worried if one breast is hard in places and warm to the touch after Breast Reduction?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure. Your photograph does not appear to be concerning BUT always best to run your concerns/questions by your plastic surgeon. Ultimately, nothing will replace in-person evaluation to rule out complications. Best wishes.