Should I be worried if one breast is hard in places and warm to the touch after Breast Reduction? (photos)

Had a br 12 days ago. The left side was "fuller" right away but now it seems to be more tender, warm to the touch and hard in a area or two. It does not seem to appear to be getting bigger but the warmth worries me and the "harder" areas I had implants before, the left one broke so I opted for both to be removed then have a BR. I have been getting headaches and some hot flushes /chills no temp though so far. Thank you

Should I be worried if one breast is hard in places and warm to the touch after Breast Reduction?

+1
Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure. Your photograph does not appear to be concerning BUT always best to run your concerns/questions by your plastic surgeon. Ultimately, nothing will replace in-person evaluation to rule out complications. Best wishes.