Hard Tissue Under Nipple?

Hi , 7 weeks ago i had a gyno surgery where the gland was removed, but i still see no difference and feel something hard under my nipple. I have heard many times that this is scar tissue but i dont know if its treu because it feels exactly like the glabd i had before surgery. Will this go away because its freaking me out. I really would like an answer because its almost 2 months after surgery and still the same . Does scar tissue feel the same as breast tissue?

Hello

+1

2 months post-surgery is too soon to see final results you are still very swollen and it takes about 6-12 months for all the swelling to subside. Scar tissue does build up, best way to determine what it is, is by being examined by your surgeon.