Will It Be Hard to Remove my Black and Red Roses and Writing on Lower Arm...super Depressed?

I start laser removal in april because tattoos are new...the laser is a spectra vrm iii and my tattoo wraps around my arm almost sleeve red black roses and writing on top of my arm..will the tattoos being new b problem? I jus keep reading horrible reactions with laser and red?? And is it more difficult because on my arm? and is laser good choice? Oh im mexican color not dark but not light??

Size is the issue

+1

Red should respond to a YAG 532 nm wavelength.  With such a large tattoo, it will take many treatments and be fairly painful.  

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser tattoo removal

+1

Good luck with your tattoo removal. The Lutronic spectra is a great laser to treat tattoo with. I will note that as important, if not more, than the laser, is the experience and knowledge of the person treating you. A board certified laser dermatologist is your best bet for treating you as efficiently as possible with minimizing the side effects that can happen with laser tattoo removal. Remember the process is not immediate and takes time and a commitment from you in terms of following through with the treatment course. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon