Is This a Hard Nose to Fix? Opinions? (photo)

Curious, to what some of the experts think. Would you say that this would be a hard Rhinoplsty? What you can't see from this photo is that the nose leans to the left..Or the nasal bones on the right are higher, IDK. When sunglasses are worn, they sit lopsided pretty obviosly. Thoughts? : )

Crooked Nose Rhinoplasty

+4

Thank you for your question. You have a beautiful nose, my first thought is leave it alone.

Most noses that are crooked require both straightening of the bones and the Septal Cartilage inside.

These are not easy simple procedures.

Re alignment of the bones and septum without touching your nasal tip is the most straightforward approach. Once you modify the tip you open the door to many potential complications.

See an experienced board certified Plastic Surgeon who does many Rhinoplasties for an honest opinion.

As I said your nose is pretty-tip projection is excellent-I would only straighten bones and septum

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-rhinoplasty-nose-surgery/

Hard Nose to Fix?

+1

I don't think there is any such thing as an easy rhinoplasty. Your have a bulbous tip, and a deviated, asymmetrical nose. Crooked noses are very challenging so pick an experienced surgeon to achieve a natural result.