Are Hard Lumpy Boobs Dangerous?

I had a boob job.My breasts feel very wierd sort of lumpy and bobbly all over, one worse than the other. This started about a year after i had the operation. The one that feels worse is tender to the touch and has gone quite hard. I am waiting for an appointment with a plastic surgeon but my doctor couldn't tel me anything. Does anyone know what this could be and do i need to worry urgently? I am devestated because i can't afford to buy new implants and my breasts will be saggy :(

Are Hard Lumpy Boobs Dangerous?

+2

You must have a breast examination by a surgeon, than a mammogram or scan before making assumptions. Please seek care. 

"Hard Lumpy" Breasts?

+1

Based on your description,  you will be best served by in person examination by well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm

After breast augmentation

+1

at first it sounded like you have under inflated implants when you stated lumpy and bobbly. then i thought capsular contracture after you said one was hard.  you should really visit your surgeon.  pictures would be very helpful

Newark Plastic Surgeon

LUMPY BREAST UNCOMFORTABLE AND CONCERNING

+1

YOU LUMPY BREATS SHOULD BE FIXED.  LUMPINESS MAKES IT HARD TO DO SELF EXAMINATION.  THE SITUATION YOU DESCRIBE IS UNATTRACTIVE AND UNCOMFORTABLE.  THIS IS CAPSULE CONTRACTURE AND INSURANCE WILL COVER THIS IF GRADE 4.  SOUNDS LIKE GRADE 4 TO ME.  THERE IS NO URGENT WORRY BUT LOOK INTO IT AND HAVE A CONSULTATION.   DR GEORGE COMMONS.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon