I Have Two Hard Lumps on my Abdomen 7 Weeks After Lipo - What Can I Do to Minimize Them and is This Normal?

i had liposuction on my stomach 7 week ago and my skin has 2 hard lumps that give my abs a wavy appearance .my surgeon told me i have thin skin and that one of the lumps look like its developing into scar tissue. he recomended lymphatic drainage massage. is this normal and will it go away

Lumps After Liposuction?

This is normal in al likelihood and will go away.  You can massage them.  Your doctor could try dilute steroid injections. Ultrasound may help.  Time is the best cure.  Massage, with time, I suggest for another couple of months.  See you surgeon for support and help.  Good luck