Hard Lump on Tummy 3 Weeks Post?

Is it normal to have hardness that feels like a muscle bump in the tummy after lipo and tummy tuck? I AM THREE weeks post op?

Hard Lump on Tummy 3 Weeks Post?

+1

Normal is not really a good word to use. Common and not harmful is more likely, but without an in person exam at your surgeon's office, it is not helpful to guess. A photo or some idea of the size of this area might help narrow down the possibilities.

Thanks for the question,best wishes. Do see your surgeon. 

Hard lump after tummy tuck

+1

Agree with the previous posts...another possiblity is that you have some indurated fat from the lipo that is causing the lump.  The treatment for each of the possibilities is different...best to follow up with your surgeon.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Concerns about “Bump” after Tummy Tuck?

+1

Without direct examination or viewing pictures it is not possible to provide you with precise diagnosis/advice. I would suggest in-person consultation/follow up with your plastic surgeon.

Hello

+1

Without an exam it’s hard to say what it can be. It can be scar tissue, hematoma or muscle. You need to be seen by your PS to determine what it is.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS