I Have a Hard Lump That Sticks out 2 Inches and Extends from my Belly Button to my Hip Above my Incision, What Could This be?

I dont have a picture I can post. I had a tummy tuck 7 weeks ago and my right side is not healing like my left. I had part of the large hard lump actually blow out on my hip. It liquified and the incision busted open and a lot of thick blood came out. I did managed to get a dr to give me antibiotics and its closed now. i was sent to a surgen and he wouldnt treat me. I put a heating pad on it every night but it has never changed. Its hard so there isnt liquid inside. Any clue what to do?

Complication after Tummy Tuck?

+1

I am unclear as to why you are not following up with your own plastic surgeon. If your plastic surgeon is not in your area then you should communicate with him/her via e-mail. It may be necessary for you to travel to see him/her or to  see another plastic surgeon in your area.

Online consultation in your case will not be sufficient to adequately diagnose and/or recommend treatment.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm

Tummy Tuck Complication

+1

You need to see your surgeon soon. You have already paid him for your postop care which is included in the surgery fee.

Fluid collection after a tummy tuck

+1

I would recommend you see the plastic surgeon who did the surgery.  It sounds like you have a hematoma/ seroma that is undrained.  With time, scar tissue around this fluid collection will develop forming a pseudocyst which may require surgery for removal and flattening.   Get it evaluated and drained if necessary right away to avoid this potential problem.

Web reference: http://www.yorkyates.com

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon