Developed a Hard Lump After Schlerotherapy

I had a larger vein injected (schlero) & developed a hard lump on the back of my thigh. This was lanced but 2 wks later the lump has not disappeared. Will it eventually go? This was my 1st session so reluctant to return for 2nd session due June 9th. Thanks.

Treatment of superficial vein thrombophlebitis after sclerotherapy

If 'hard lumps' occur after sclerotherapy, they can be drained through a small puncture using an 18 guage needle and drained effectively with excellent cosmetic outcomes. 

As you say, this can happen if the injected vein is too large and more likely to have happened because of inadequate compression following sclerotherapy.