What Causes Hard Bumps on Nose After Rhinoplasty? Is It Permanent?

I had rhinoplasty 5 month ago.after 2 month I noticed a boney bump on right side of the bridge of my nose  and it's visible.when I look in the mirror the left side is flat but the right side has a bump.only a slight distance away from my eye,when I press it hard,it goes down but after A while bump appears again... What Is This Caused By, And Will It Go Away ??

Hard Bumps on Nose After Rhinoplasty

+2

If you are able to press these down they are more likely due to cartilage than bone - f still present at 1 year you may need a minor revision

Hard Bumps on Nose 5 Months Post Rhinoplasty

+2

Pictures would be helpful because it is not clear exactly where the bump is located. If you see it close to your eye it may be an irregularity of the bone where the osteotomy was performed to narrow your bridge. You noticed this 2 months after your operation as the swelling resolved. What does your surgeon say about this?