Hard bump under the right eye corner, what could it be?

I had a rhinoplasty before 2 months, but i noticed a hard bump on the base of the nose brigde under the right eye corner. The ps said me that it is due to the blood concentration from the osteotomy and he reccomended to make massage on this area in order to disappear. However it feels like a bone and when i make massage it is not so distinct but after later it becomes the same. Also my nose is still very swallen especially on the top and it gets worse after sleep.. please give me some advice!

+1

This is pretty much impossible to answer without an exam. Your surgeon will be your best resource by far in this situation.