Hard Bump on Nose After Rhinoplasty?

Hello, It's been 2 months since my rhinoplasty, I had bumps on the sides of my bridge shaved down and also one on the top of the bridge and some tip work. Everytime I wake up in the morning a hard bump appears on the left side, it is hard, but with pressure it smoothes out, not completely but enough to look smooth and feel somewhat straight. Will this keep reappearing everytime I wake up? is it swelling? will it go away with time?

Bump on nose

+1

If the bump smooths out with pressure then it is likely swelling. Best to give it a full year to settle. Good luck.

Rhinoplasty results take 1 year to see the final look.

+1

rhinoplasty results take 1 year to see the final look. This is swelling and will probably go down.

Hard Bump on Nose After Rhinoplasty?

+1

At 2 months following rhinoplasty, you will have residual swelling.  If the bump is worse at certain times of the day, this likely represents swelling.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bump on nose 2 months post-op

+1

Was there a graft put in  on the dorsum of your nose? Hopefully it is just swelling. Try sleeping with you head above your heart.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon