Why So Hard and Lumpy Five Weeks After Breast Augmentation (photo)

I'm 40 years old. Five weeks ago I had breast augmentation and mini-tummy tuck. I did 275cc armpit incision, Smooth Mentor, Moderate-High profile under muscles. My doctor lowered my inframammary line so breast fold had alot of bruising. Now the lower part of my breast has hard lumps and it feels numb. There's no pain. I tried massaging the area with a warm towel, but it started to bruise. I'm still strapping the top and bottom of my breast, wear unwired bra. How could I improve the condition?

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I get worried about a few things, sometimes if the muscle is really strong it can squeeze so hard on the implant that it deforms the implant 

Lumps and Numbness after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Unfortunately, I do not think there is anything that you can do to “improve the condition”. Hopefully, with ongoing “settling” of the breast implants  the area of irregularity will improve/round out.  Hopefully also, with ongoing healing, the firm and numb areas will also  improve.

I would suggest continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to advise and/or  recommend treatment options.

Incomplete release of the medial portion of the pectoralis muscle can cause irregularities after breast augmentation.

+1

It is tricky to get adequate release of the inferomedial inframmary fold when doing an axillary breast augmentation.  This looks to be the case judging from the photographs.  I suggest a visit to your surgeon.