Hard and Lumpy on Bottom of Breasts - Normal?

Hi! I am 12 days post op with silicone breast implants. When I massage, my husband and I both notice hard lumpy like feeling on the bottom of each breast. Is that the implant we are feeling? I do have my 3rd post op appt on the 30th, so will definitely ask my PS about this. Everything else appears to be soft;). Thank you so much for any tips!;)

Lumpiness after breast augmentation

+1

Being that you just had your surgery, it may represent where the sutures wer placed to close the wound. It is best to follow closely with your surgeon.

Hello

+1

Without examining you it’s hard to say what it can be. We believe it can be the implants you are feeling. Your body has not finished healing and scar tissue should make that look better. Give it some time.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.