Not Happy with the Results Post 4 Months Rhinoplasty? (photo)

4 months after rhinoplasty i don't see any major difference in my nose. i asked my PS to reduce teh size and width of my large nose. asked him to debulk the nose, narrow the bridge and reduce the base bt i think my nose is still too big plus teh tip has becum like a ball.. is this just swelling or will i hv to undergo a revision? how long shud i wait for a revision.. mine was an open procedure and osteotomies were performed will it shrink further do u see any difference

Am I Asking Too Much from a Rhinoplasty Surgeon?

+1

NO! Based upon the average posted views I feel you had a very conservative rhinoplasty that could not have addressed your desires. You will need revision surgery in another few months. Sorry. 

Rhinoplasty results take 1 year in thick skin noses

+1

Rhinoplasty results take 1 year in thick skin noses. You should wait the full year.  

Bulbous Tip

+1

Hi,

It looks like you still have a bulbous tip. This a common complaint in ethnic rhinoplasty. I would say that you can probably wait to the 6 month mark but you may need a revision if you want to refine the tip. See links below.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://africanamericanrhinoplasty.com