I Am Not Happy with the Bottom Part of my Breast. 290cc Tear Drop High Profile Implants, Dual Plane Procedure? (photo)

I am 12 days post op and I do not like the way the crease fold under my breast look especially on the right breast. My ps told me that it will look similar to the left in the future and this happen because I lost weight and had loose skin. I'm freaking out as I did not expected the crease to loom this way, would it look normal and similar to left side once the wound will heal?

I Am Not Happy with the Bottom Part of my Breast.

+2

Unfortunately the photos show such an unusual view that I can't tell quite what I am supposed to see. I can't even tell which photo is right and which left. 

The incisions look a bit retracted, and as the sutures dissolve (months) I expect that retraction will decrease or vanish. I am not sure what relationship there could be with weight loss 

Follow up with your surgeon, who is far better able to answer this question since he/she can do an in person examination. All the best. 

Give it time

+1

Hello. Twelve days is not enough time for the implants to settle. Your implants will not settle for about another two months and I would not be too worried about your outcome until then.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD