Not Happy with Nose After 3 Months? (photo)

Hi, I had rhinoplasty 3 months ago in Poland. When the cast came off after the 1st week I was happy, It was nicely shaped and slightly upturned just the way I wanted but now its just the same as it was prior to my surgery. I know people say it must not be but my family cant see a change whatsoever. I never wanted people to see a big change but I feel that I went through all this for nothing. I live in Ireland and had the procedure in Poland. I feel my tip is still big.Will my tip move up?

Rhinoplasty post op

+2

Dear Keith,

• The nose usually does not rotate back up as time goes on
  • You should wait another 3 months and if you are still unhappy, you should seek a revision
  • I think lifting the tip and bringing the tip in a bit would make you happy

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Not Happy with Nose After 3 Months?

+1

Based ONLY on the posted photos I must agree with you as there appears to be very minimal change. Sorry. 

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

It looks like you still have a droopy, over-projected tip. I think your tip can be set back and rotated a little. See link below.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS