I'm Not Happy with my Rihnoplasty?

I have a bump on my nose , the doctor told me he will remove it . It's been 6 month that I see the hump also my nose kind of shifted to the right side of my face. I spent a lot of money . I'm not happy with the result. What should I do ...????

Revision rhinoplasty.

+2

Discuss your concerns with your surgeon. If u r still unhappy seek a second opinion from an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon. 

I'm Not Happy with my Rhinoplasty?

+2

Start off by having a discussion with your surgeon and explain your feelings. Review your before and after pictures. If that does not work, seek a second opinion.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

I'm Not Happy with my Rhinoplasty?

+1

Based upon your description alone it is very difficult to give advice, but I would follow with your surgeon. 

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

If you are unhappy with your rhinoplasty results, I would recommend scheduling a follow-up visit with your facial plastic surgeon and addressing all of your concerns with him/her. A revision rhinoplasty is also an option if you were unable to get the desired results from this particular surgeon. It's very important that you see someone who is board-certified and specializes in rhinoplasties as it is one of the most intricate surgeries out there.

Carlo Honrado, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Farin:  You should sit down and have a frank discussion with your surgeon explaining all your concerns. Please use photographs and compare them with your preoperative pictures. If this does not get you the answers you desire then you should seek a second opinion. Hope this helps.

Stephen E. Metzinger, MD
Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with Rhinoplasty Result

+1

At six months your nose is till healing, and you can continue to expect some changes. This is why most doctors follow their patients for up to year- to make sure the end result is satisfactory. If you have an appointment coming up, see what your doctor thinks and mention your concerns/ he's probably not happy if you're not happy.    Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon