I not happy with my rhinoplasty yet, 7 weeks PO, it still looks bigs to me, thoughts?

I still feel like i have a bump and big tip. 7 weeks post op. it still looks big to me.. Thoughts?

Rhinoplasty: Swelling after Surgery and Recovery

It is still early. Rhinoplasty surgery classically can take a full year for all the swelling to go away. This in particular is in the tip area. It is important to be patient and allow healing to happen.

After 7 weeks it is possible to get a good idea of what you are going to look like. I tell my patients that if they are happy "now", they will like it even more after all the swelling is gone.

However, it is still too early to make a final prediction. Be patient as it will continue to shrink. A small percentage of woman will need a secondary procedure. But it's too early to tell.

Good Luck!

Dr Chris Saunders

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon