I'm not happy with my nose job.Can a reconstruction give me the result i want? Or will it end up looking weird? 2 years post op.

Before my nose was quite long with a high nasal bridge with a small bump on it.I wanted to remove the bump and make my nose tip slimmer.My surgeon ended up removing too much of the bridge,the nose tip was also made shorter.I am unhappy with how it ended up.its not how i wanted it to look like.My nose bridge is uneven and i got breathing problems.And from the front its too wide.Is it possible to make my nose longer and slimmer with a higher nasal bone as shown in the picture in the middle?

+1

The nose projection can be increased, and the dorsum can be augmented.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty results

+1

It is very hard to see your photos because they are very small. It is best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Rhinoplasty

+1

I imagine corrective rhinoplasty is possible from your description. You need to add and lengthen, but the pictures posted are too small to evaluate. consult a board certified plastic surgeon