I'm Not Happy with my Lower Face Part. What Can I Do to Improve the What It Look? (photo)

Improving the lower face

+1

Consideration for a chin implant and a neck lift would be the best option to improve the lower portion of this face.  Fatty deposits in the neck are present above and below the platysmal muscle and both must be removed.  The subplatysmal fat cannot be removed with liposuction and must be sculpted and teased out manually through a neck lift procedure.  A chin implant can also be placed through the same submental incision to increase chin projection and definition to the jaw line.

Not happy with lower face

+1

It appears from your pictures that you would be a good candidate for chin augmentation surgery.  This would make your chin more in balance with the rest of your face.  It's also possible that liposuction of the neck could improve your appearance as well.  Having a face to face consultation would be important to determine if one or both procedures would be recommended.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon