Not happy with lip scar revision?

Hello I have just had a upper lip scar revision 4 weeks ago and I am devastated at the results. Basically I have a 1cm indented scalpel scar from my white roll up towards my nose and I do not like the look of it, it looks like a deep wrinkle cut line. Would in the future when appropriate laser, dermabrastion help this scalpel line blend in rather than it being an obvious line that looks really indented.

Treatment of lip scars in Santa Monica

+1

Scar revision on the lips can be combined with laser, injection, and topical treatments to reduce the visibility of the scars. I perform these in my Los Angeles plastic surgery practice.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles