Not Happy with my Blepharoplasty. Is There Anything I Can Do?

My eyes where almond shaped before I kinda resembled an asian person. Now my eyes around too round. Is there anything I can do?

Blepharoplasty Revision

+1

Blepharoplasty revisions can be accomplished depending on the correction needed.  It would be appropriate to wait 3-6 months after surgery to address corrections.  Specifically for you, it is difficult to anticipate what you may need it anything without pictures.

Dr. ES

Rounded eyes after blepharoplasty

+1

You did not tell us how long ago you had the surgery. Assuming its been within 4-8 weeks you may be able to "strectch" the lower eyelid by gentle massage and or squeenting exercises. If its been longer than a surgical tightening of the lower lid (lateral canthoplasty) may be necessary. It all depends on the degree of the rounding but I agree that it is not a desirable result. Discuss frankly with your surgeon and see what he /she recommends. Second opinion with an oculoplastic suregeon may be advisable.

Andrew Pichler, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Not happy with blepharoplasty. Is there anything i can do?

+1

It could be possible to have eyelid revision surgery.Without examining you or seeing pictures of you, it is hard to say exactly which procedure would give you the best results. Your anatomy and situation will determine which procedure is best. I would find a plastic surgeon that you feel completely comfortable with and specializes in dealing with the eye area. Make sure you look at their before and after work and ask to speak with their patients who have had similar procedures done. This will give you a good idea of what to expect, but keep in mind every patient is different.

Best Regards,
Dr.Speron

Sam Speron, MD

Post-blepharoplasty

+1

The answer depends on your specific current eyelid shape, function and structure.  You want to wait at least 6 months before last operation to consider any more surgery.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon