Not happy with BL / BA? (photo)

Hi , 6 weeks ago i had a BA/ BL ( lolliepop ) , I know they are alot better then they were but i am so unhappy with them . I had 485 round mod profile implants. I feel as if they are still saggy just more full. I also have this indentation on one of my boobs when i lift my arm is this normal. Im so unhappy and i am trying to work out what would be the best way for me to go , I had expectations and this no where near fills them . I am just being picky or do you think i can have a better out come

Post op appearance

+2
I think that your breasts look great for being only 6 weeks post op. That indent may very well get better as the swelling continues to subside or it may reflect the lower border of the muscle. Hang in there!

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1

Your results look great for 6 weeks. The indentation is common with this type of surgery and usually resolves. Wait 6 months to a year to consider revision surgery. Your anatomy limits the kind of results you can expect. The results look quite good and are quite acceptable given your pre-op photos.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Looks Pretty Good

+1

You results look pretty good for only 6 weeks postop. The indentation you see when you raise your arm is not uncommon and has to do with early healing between the muscle and the skin where your surgeon placed the implants. It will resolve.

I do see a little asymmetry of the nipple areolar complex. Your right one is a bit low. This may settle with time or may be easily revised at a later date but for right now, I would just observe you.

I think you look great!

G. Robert Meger, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Not happy with BL / BA?

+1

You might not be happy but the posted photos demonstrate an acceptable result.. Best to understand sometimes secondary operations are needed to achieve the best result!

Breast Implant and lift

+1

I think you have a dramatic change and things look great, you can only work with the anatomy you have. I would wait at least 6 months before discussing revision surgery

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Breast lift and implants

+1

Thanks for posting preop and post-op photos. The results look very nice and will likely get better with more time.

Not happy with BL / BA?

+1
Thank you for your question and photos. Expectations need to be set prior to surgery. Your expectations were different than what surgically is possible to deliver for you. I believe your surgeon did an outstanding job (just look at your preop photo!). Many times patients do not appreciate the difficulty of a combined lift/augmentation procedure. These are two operations which work against each other, meaning that a lift brings the breast tissue up and tightens it, while an augmentation pushes the breast down and out. Yes, you are being picky. You are only six weeks out from surgery and your healing is not complete. You will always have some asymmetry (no one is perfectly symmetrical). I urge you to work closely with your surgeon and be patient. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon