What Happens if Your Eye Gets Pushed In?

Someone plunged at my face and with full body force, pretty sure it was their back or shoulder that hit into my eye. I felt my eye squish back for about 7 seconds. It's been two weeks and my eye feels normal and felt normal at the time it happened but I'm worried of future complications I guess, or even if there's a slight possibility something is wrong with it.

Eye Exam After Trauma

+1

A severe trauma to the eye can cause a number of complications including angle recession, retinal detachment, or traumatic iritis.  All of these things can be detected through a good eye exam.  My strongest medical advice if to have an Ophthalmologist check you out as soon as possible to be on the safe.

San Diego Ophthalmologist