What Happens if I Talked After Lip Reduction?

its been two weeks since my surgery . and my upper lip is tight and so sometimes when people make jokes . i would try not to laugh but sometimes i cant stop it . i am afraid that talking and laughing when the lips are tight is bad . is it a bad thing . and does it affect the final size of the lips ?

Please check back with your surgeon following lip reduction surgery for post op recommendations.

+1

Please check back with your surgeon following lip reduction surgery for post op recommendations.  He/She will be in the best position to answer your questions.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon