What Happens if on a Particular Day I Don't Wear Them 22 Hours?

I just got my first tray. I go back next week for the bonding process. I have been faithful wearing them 24 hours a day but one day I only wore them 21 hours. If this happens once in a while. Is it ok?

Try to Wear Invisalign at least 22/7

+1

If you're an hour or 2 short ONCE IN A WHILE, you're still OK. Just don't make a habit of it.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Life happens

+1

If it was a simple lapse in thought, it likely is not a big deal.  The problem happens with patients that calculate exactly "how much they can skip" that leads to problems.  If the protocol isn't mostly followed, there is a chance the case won't be complete and relapse is common.

In YOUR case, you should be fine.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist