What Happens to Implants when You Die?

Do they decompose? Or does your body decompose and the implants are just...there?

It is different for saline vs. silicone implants even though they are both in a silicone pouch?

Implants after death?

Can you imagine  your little skeleton will have its implants sitting there for eternity, how about hernia meshes, artificial joints?, penile implants? Lens implants for eyes?, vascular grafts for bypassed vessels? we could have a guess the old dead bodies diseases class by looking at what didnt decompose! Thanks for lightening up the topic, Kind of fitting for the Halloween season.  Boo-tiful!

Reno Plastic Surgeon