What Happens if I Am Not Happy with my Results?

I got a Rhinoplasty a year ago and for the most part I am happy with it. But I was hoping my tip would be reduced a little bit more. Can I go back to the same Doctor and have him fix it ? will he charge me the same price he did for my initial surgery ?

Touch up rhinoplasty when pt not happy with results

If you are not satisfied with your results, go back to your surgeon and share your concerns.  Your surgeon should discuss the risk and benefits of another surgery, and whether or not it would be worthwhile.  Most surgeons charge a nominal fee for a touchup rhinoplasty if they performed the previous rhinoplasty.

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

Patient not Happy with Tip after Rhinoplasty

As you have suggested, the first thing to do is ui surgeon handles his revisions differently. Some will only charge for anesthesia, others will charge for the operating room and anesthesia. Depending on the pre-op discussion there may also be a surgeon's fee, but this is rarely as much as the original operation.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Revision Rhinoplasty procedure and fees.

As you have read and concur with is that every office has its own policies regarding revisions. In my practice, if a revision is desired or needed within the first year of surgery, I'll only charge supplies and anesthesia if needed.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

4355 Bear Gully Rd
Winter Park, FL 32792

Rhinoplasty revision

Each physician has a differnt policy regarding revision work. You should speak to your surgeon about what his policy is.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Revision surgery, rhinoplasty

Each doctor has a policy about how he will handle revision surgery and hopefully that was given to you in writing before the rhinoplasty was done. Usually you will need to pay for the surgical facility and anesthesia but the surgeon's fee will be reduced to some degree.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

10201 SE Main
Portland, OR 97216