7 Months Post Breast Lift With Implants. One is Painful, Hot, and Swollen? (photo)

The 2 implants were never at the same highness, but after sevent month I woke up today with pain in one breast and it was also hot and swollen. What could happen?

Swelling After Breast Enlargement

+1

Late swelling around a breast implant may represent bleeding, infection, or seroma (a collection of serum).  Fever and chills would indicate infection.  Regardless, this situation should be evaluated as soon as possible by your surgeon.

Hot swollen and painful breast is probably an infected implant.

+1

You need to see your surgeon immediately. This could very well be an effective implant needs to be dealt with for surgical drainage and probably antibiotics.

7 Months Post Breast Lift With Implants. One is Painful, Hot, and Swollen?

+1

A hot and swollen breast is suggestive of an implant infection. Although I don't see any signs of inflammation on the photo, you should contact your physician today for evaluation. All the best