What Happened? Mastopexy + Implants 7 Months Ago? (photo)

Today I woke up in left handside breast with pain,swollen,warmnes. Could you help please.

Sudden Swelling 7 months post op

+1

I agree that you should be evaluated in person by your surgeon as soon as possible as this is either traumatic bleeding into the breast pocket or an infection around the implant.

What Happened?

+1

Sudden pain, warmth and swelling suggests possible implant infection. A visit to your surgeon today is best practice.

I hope all goes well. 

Sudden swelling and pain seven months after breast augmentation requires urgent evaluation.

+1

You should call your surgeon immediately about the problem. There is a possibility of infection which should be dealt with immediately.

Change after 7 Months Breast Aug/Lift

+1

I would go see your plastic surgeon today.  You could have an infection with the warmth - but the sudden change makes me think that something could be bleeding?  Did you lift something heavy or have any kind of trauma?  The best thing to do is to be seen in person so that a decision can be made about what to do - it may require a small operation - but you don't want anything to compromise your excellent results.  Good luck!

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon