What Happened 9 months After Breast Implants?

36 weeks ago I had high-profile, silicone implants (350cc) placed dual-plane together with BREAST LIFT, mastopexy.. For 6 weeks I continuously wore a strap, and I massage 6-8 times a day. The rightwas settling nicely, but the left appears to have a snoopy or waterfall deformity. Why the sag and why the low nipples? My surgeon said my implants need to drop but the longer the time goes by the worse they look. Any suggestions?

Breast issue

+1
It looks like you may have developed a capsular contracture.  It is best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Snoopy

+1
Thank you for the photos and I would agree that at this point in time your implants are too high and you may be developing capsular contracture. I would go back to my PS and/ or get a second opinion from someone else. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon