What Happened, Snoopy Breast? (photo)

11,5 weeks ago I had high-profile, silicone implants (350cc) placed dual-plane together with BREAST LIFT, mastopexy.. For 6 weeks I continuously wore a strap, and I massage 6-8 times a day. The right is settling nicely, but the left appears to have a snoopy or waterfall deformity. Both are still mildly firm/taut. Why the sag and why the low nipples? My surgeon said my implants need to drop but the longer the time goes by the worse they look. Any suggestions?

Revision

+1
Unfortunately, without a complete history and physical exam and through pre operative photography there is not enough information to make an informed plan, please consult your surgeon or another local board certified plastic surgeon

High profile breast implants should be used carefully so as to avoid abnormal appearance.

+1

High-profile breast implants do not distribute the volume is uniformly around the breast as the lower profile implants do. Sometimes they can look artificial as though a capsular contracture exists simply by their own architecture.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

Breast issues at 11 weeks post-op.

+1

Best to give it time to heal before worrying too much. You should let things settles for a few more months before considering any type of revision.

Snoopy breast, waterfall deformity

+1

There will be some improvement of this with the implants sinking down and the swelling in the breast tissue reducing with time. However, I feel that the problem is one of excess skin. This maybe corrected later with an uplift. Usually, increasing the size of the implant is not a good plan as this would mean a very large implant, to be able to take all the slack in the skin envelope. It is important to wait for at least ix months before any plans are made.

London Plastic Surgeon

Wait and see

+1

It will change a lot in the next  few months. Early corrections will lead to unsatisfactory results  and more additional surgery

Brazil Plastic Surgeon

Keep an eye on it...

+1

A breast lift with implants is a very difficult operation to do and at this point I don't think your implants are going to drop very much. It seems just a little too much tissue is still at the bottom of your one breast and is pulling your nipple down with it...Keep an eye on it but you may need just a little touch up, which is very common after Breast Lift...

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon