Referrals For Breast Reduction in Malaysia? What Can I Expect? How is Recovery?

Iam 23 and already married..my breast grown up since im 10years old.Now size 40D. Uncomfortable/embarrassing when i do some activities, seems like everyone is looking at my breast. Any suggestions for the best breast reduction places in Malaysia? what happen when i make breast reduction? how long it take to recover? does it effect to my breastfeeding in the future?

Breast reduction in Malaysia

+1

Thank you for the question. You can check with your primary care doctor for a plastic surgeon in Malaysia. The exact pre and postoperative care depends on the type of reduction and your surgeon will explain all that to you. You are asking the right questions, but with out in person exam it would be difficult to give exact answers online. Good luck