What Happen if I Stop Accutane for 3 Weeks?

What happents if let's say I go on accutane for 18 days but then i have to stop for 3 weeks and then re-take it?

What if I stop Accutane

+1

For Accutane to work you need to get a specific amount of the medication into your system over a certain period of time. To start and stop the medication, you must let your physician know, simply because he or she is going to be calculating that you took the dosage for 3 weeks and you didn't. So he or she will need to adjust their calculations to determine how much more you will need over the long term. But if you're asking if it will harm you, the answer is "no". It just affects your long-term dosage.