What Would Happen if I Go Down from 400 to 300 Cc ?

Hello ! I have had a breast implant procedure last year . from a saggy 34 b to 400 cc's . I could not stand it from day one !!!! My surgeon asked me to wait at the beginning . I am now a little worried after one year about what would happen under procedure to the capsule . Does he have to remove it or not ? I have looked everywhere for an answer over the net but I could not find anything .

Dropping down in size

If you are going into a smaller implant. you may need to tighten the capsule so the impalnts do not fall off the chest.  Hard to say without an exam.