Infection after TT and packing an open wound...is the swelling normal or a bigger problem? (photo)

I had a TT on 11/5. Had drains for 2 wks, after removal I got a staph infection. My PS cleaned me out, and put in a new drain, was in for 5 dys and I pulled it out in my sleep. I now have an opening I pack 2xdaily. My problem is I keep healing too quick and have to reopen the hole for packing. He has to reopen the pocket to allow drainage. My Dr. has been VERY attentive and sees me at a moments notice, weekends, nights, etc. I am just unsure if I am healing or if the swelling is normal.

Infection after TT and packing an open wound...is the swelling normal or a bigger problem?

+1

The attentive care you are receiving sounds perfect. Allow this issue to heal over the next 2 months ..//