Hanging Columella, Deviated Septum, Breathing Problems. What Do You Recommend? (photo)

I'm really considering getting rhinoplasty for my hanging columella. I might also have deviated septum because i find it hard to breath sometimes especially through the left nostril. I dont want to tamper with my nose eg. make it big or small or what ever. I just want it fixed to normal if that makes sense. More symmetrical. I'll post some pictures i think it'll explain things a lot better than i can. How much am i looking to pay for the surgery?

Septo-rhinoplasty Correcting Deviations

+1

Hi,

Based on your photos, it seems like you have a septal and a columellar deviations.

Nonetheless, I think that with a speto-rhinoplasty your columella will be addressed and your septal deviation will be fixed bringing symmetry to your nose hence to your facial features.

Please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of corrective surgeries dramatically.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Rhinoplasty for hanging columella and breathing problems

+1

It's hard to assess your hanging columella with the photos you provided but I can certainly see that your external nose is crooked and the front part of your septum (caudal septum) is deviated toward your left nostril.

Septo-rhinoplasty can be done to correct these problems to improve the symmetry and breathing. A hanging columella can also be treat at the same time.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD