Hanging Columella Cost After Having Had Septoplasty?

I wanted to know what the average cost of fixing a hanging Columella. I've had it ever since I had nose surgery back in 2007. I hate smiling because my nose droops down but I'm also afraid of getting this procedure because it might end up looking fake.

+1

Treating a hanging Columella, which has to be diagnosed from a profile view of the nose, is not the same thing as rotating the nasal tip.  What you describe is downward rotation, of the nasal tip, when smiling.  These are two separate issues and would require separate procedures.  Hope this helps.