Manly Hands

Hi I have manly hands and I would like to know if there's any surgery that would make them smaller they have bulgy veins too is there a way to get rid of those veins?

Vein Treatment

+1

No surgeries I know of to make them smaller. There are options for reducing the vein size. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Sclerotherapy Can Improve Appearance of Hands

+1

For large varicose veins in the hands, I recommend foam sclerotherapy. Two to three treatments should make those veins less visible. This treatment involves a foam sclerosing solution which is injected into the unwanted veins. The sclerosing agent irritates the veins, causing them to collapse and ultimately they are reabsorbed by the body.

Timothy Jochen, MD
Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon

Softening the appearance of hands

+1

Our patients have been extremely happy with Radiesse treatments to the backs of the hands.  It helps to smooth the appearance and disguise the prominent tendons and vessels that you may find bothersome or unsightly.  Smoother hands can have a much more youthful and feminine appearance.

Grant Stevens, MD

Treatment for Manly Hands?

+1

Hi San Juan.  We have found the results of dermal filler products in the hands to be much easier and the results much more consistent than fat transfer (if we're talking about addressing the vein issue).  

We recommend you get a consultation for both, but we would be reaching for Radiesse.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Manly Hands

+1

There are a variety of techniques for improving unsightly hands or prominent veins, This includes fillers such as Radiesse or fat to disguise the veins as well as sclerotherapy with polidocanol.

Manly hands

+1

One very easy procedure which can make your hands look more feminine, is fat transfer.  It is done under local and takes less than 30 mins.  No incision necessary.

Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist