At an ideal weight but have rounder face. Would buccal fat removal be preferable to a cheekbone augmentation? (photo)

I was looking to improve the look of my cheeks by getting cheekbone augmentation, however a doctor has suggested Buccal Fat removal for me. I am currently at an ideal weight and have always had a rounder face. Would this be a good option for me?

Buccal Fat removal

+2

Buccal Fat removal would decrease the fullness in the lower 1/3 of your face and give the appearance of more pronounced cheek bones.  I would suggest a few cc's of fat transferred to the cheek bone area to improve the overall contour. Implants have become less popular as of recently due to the increased understanding on how to safely transfer liposuction fat into this area.