Can Hallows and Baggy Droopy Skin on Thighs After Lipo Be Fixed?

I had lipo done on my thighs and knees 2 yrs ago. I wore a compression garment for 10 wks and used a hand held massager after I stopped wearing the compression garment. My weight has remained the same but my body fat percentage has gone down. I'm between 18 & 20%. I have a hallow of about 2 in on my left knee that is very pronounced when I sit and my feet are flat on the floor The skin on my upper thighs are very loose, I can pinch more than 1 1/2 in. Is there anything I can do?

Loose skin after liposuction

+1
I am sorry to hear about your problem. Excess or loose skin on the thighs may be an indication for a thigh lift, particularly with a pinch of over 1.5 inches. See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.