What's Causing my Halitosis?

I had bad breath for 15 years due to tonsil crypts. The problem disappeared after I had my tonsils out. But 4 years later, I have bad breath again. My dentist said i have excellent oral hygiene. My dentist said it i don't have a throat infection, but gave me antibiotics and pills to clean my stomach. Nothing worked. Could it be the mucus from my nose, as it smells even with my mouth closed? Help! Where is it coming from? And how can I cure it? I'm miserable. Please help!

Reasons for Halitosys

+2

Absolutely, it could be!  You should consult with Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialist. Another reason should be considered is a synus infection/condition. The same specialist can help you with that as well.

Hope this help,

Dr. Ayzin

Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist