Please Help! What is Wrong with my Implants? (photo)

Inital implants in oct 23,2012. Just gotten a revision, which took me 8 months of battling to finally get it. My left breast was revised on june 18, 2013. I feel that my right breast has bottomed out. I am still uneven and I am making my self sick dwelling over my breasts. I just want two breasts that look the same i dont care how big they are as long as they are the same. This is far from what I wanted. Can someone please tell me what I can do to get two even looking breasts.

Breasts are uneven, Help!

+1

From you photos it appears that your right breast has bottomed out.  That is why the right nipple looks like it is riding high as well.  Most likely you will need a capsulorrhaphy to correct the inframammary fold and that should correct the nipple asymmetry.  Follow up with your surgeon and let him/her know all of your concerns and go over your options then. ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry

+1

Breasr asymmetry frequently exists preoperatively and is best addressed at the time of the first surgery.  That being said, improving the asymmetry will involve correction of the bottoming out on the right and possibly  a nipple procedure to adjust the position.  When the right implant position  is corrected, the nipple position will appear lower and this may need to be addressed as well.  It is best to wait several months  and allow the left breast to settle before trying to  match the Right side.  Minimally, the correction will require an elevation of the fold on the right.  It may also require a different inplant   Good Luck

Short Hills Plastic Surgeon

Uneven breast implants

+1

Thank you for your question and photos.  From the photographs, it does appear that the right side is "bottoming out".  The bottom of the right breast looks lower than the left side.  This can be fixed, but does require surgery.  Your plastic surgeon should be able to discuss your options for correction. 

Best of luck.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Please Help! What is Wrong with my Implants?

+1

Unless your breasts were grossly uneven before surgery with a much lower fold on the right, I don't see how you could call this anything other than bottoming out.  The lower pole of the implant has descended below the fold, and this will need to be reconstructed to get a better result. I can't tell much about symmetry from these photos, but whoever does your surgery should be prepared to switch one implant to get a more even result. 

A second opinion seems worthwhile given the dispute about the diagnosis. All the best.

Uneven Breast Implant Surgery

+1

From the limited views it appears that the right implant has bottomed out, and a revision of the inframammary fold may correct the problem. It is best to follow up with your surgeon to discuss the treatment options. Some patients are at higher risk for this result depending on how tight and strong the tissues are before surgery.

Munster Plastic Surgeon

Implant asymmetry after augmentation

+1

Thanks for your  pictures and question.  I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you are having in getting the results you desire.  It does appear that the right breast implant has dropped below the inframammary crease.  You would likely benefit from another surgery to help reposition the implant in the proper place and re-establish the crease below your breast.  If you are not satisfied with your current surgeon, seek consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Asymmetry after augmentation

+1

It is very difficult to tell where you started. From where you are, it looks like you need a tightening on your right and a larger implant on your left. This is impossible to tell from online photos. Please deal with a plastic surgeon only, not a cosmetic surgeon. There is a significant difference!

Oshkosh Plastic Surgeon

Implant bottoming out on one side

+1

It appears that you have a bottoming out of the right  breast.  This can be corrected by an inferior capsulopexy and placement of fold sutures.  This would be to re-establish the symmetry and correct height of the inframammary crease.

Violation of the inframmarycrease will require surgical correction.

+1

The right breastinframmary crease has been violated. Correction will require another operation.

Different sizes

+1

You have a bottoming out of the right breast implant.  It is hard to tell but there may be a size difference.  If your size is the same, then you need to have the infra-mammary fold lifted, "a capsulorraphy".  I would recommend waiting about 6 months from the last surgery.  Good luck.

Riverside Plastic Surgeon