Droopy face or eyelids. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

I have protruding eyes -my father has the same, we both have sleep issues and certain other things that point to undiagnosed/hereditary thyroid issues. I once was punched in the face on my left side just above the left side of my lips/ on cheekbone and as I grow older the difference between the two sides are growing more noticeable. Don't just say go see your doctor but say that is step one and then give me an idea to your best prediction of what further steps I might have to take. Thanks a lot.

Droopy eyelid

+1
Droopy the face or eyelids. What treatment would you recommend? The photographs are of a young man with a beard who is thin and would appear to have a skin. There is mild lagophthalmos of a congenital nature bilaterally with some scleral show. Unless the patient more having symptoms of the eye exposure I would not recommend any surgery. The beard adequately covers any sagging and the eyelid exposure is probably well-tolerated by the patient.

Lower eyelid malposition

+1
You certainly have a degree of lower eyelid malposition.  A more thorough examination of your eyelids will be a series determine what needs to be done.

Droopy Lower Lids

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  Your lower lids are significantly out of position.  Normally, a natural appearance of the lower lids lies just at or just above the colored portion of your eyes (i.e. the iris).  For unknown reasons, the support of your eyelids have diminished.  I would recommend a canthopexy and a primary spacer graft.  This would support your eyelid from below as well as from the corners.  This is an ultra-specialized surgery that should only be performed by an experienced plastic surgeon with expertise in lower lid deformities.  If you are on the East Coast, I would recommend Dr. Mark Codner in Atlanta.

Salvatore Pacella, MD, MBA, FACS